Documenting My 90 days - BACK on this journey! - Day 1

I often disappear on my social media because life and I get in my own way. The reality is that I have been contemplating getting back on here but I keep on shutting my own ideas down. As much as I sound like a broken record, I feel that no one else will read this and the reality is: that is the case. I am biting the bullet and just sitting down and using this as my personal diary to document my food journey as I get back on my grind, only this time, on my own terms.

Since my birthday, I have been extremely wishy washy about getting back on track but I have mentally prepared myself for this. I am FINALLY getting back on my grind. 0 excuses (unless my mental or physical health take a toll) or it is something outside of my control.

These are the rules of my 90 day challenge to getting back on track. I was inspired by Cassie Ho, the Blogilates queen to do a daily weight in at the same time. YES, I am going to do daily weight ins. Not so much so to torment myself, but so I can look at the number as a data point and figure out what is working for me and what is not. I will be posting my meals on Insta/here and as a Youtube video. The first video I am coming back in (sneak peak for those of you reading this) is a topic I have been wanting to talk about that does relate to my weight loss journey but also with my professional life. These two separate segments of my life intertwine more often than not because my time is limited due to the professional segment of my life. So, look forward to that or not.

I realize I am starting to get back on my grind DURING the holidays BUT I would rather start now than wait until I can't come back. I am just going to have to exercise a ton of will and find healthier alternatives.

Below is my first day back and what my thoughts are.


Day 1
Overall: hard

My sleep has been a bit bad as I sleep late and wake up early for work. I am going to have a couple of days/nights like this until Wednesday. I hope to be able to then fix my schedule by then to be able to get back on track.

Good: 2 large meals with fruits and vegetables.
Bad: 2 vegan cookies

I am not at the gym while doing this but I hope to do an hour to hour and a half. Will update tomorrow regarding what I end up doing.

I think my last schpell about this is that I am no longer going to advertise what I do other than once or twice a month. I just don't want to do that soon, so if you want to share it, don't hesitate to.

Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts