getting back on the grind+ weight update

It has been quite some time (it feels like) since I have blogged my process. The truth is: that after releasing my video (which is you haven't seen it, here is the link), I had 0 imagination on what other blog posts I wanted to make.

On top of it, I had many events last week that took me out of my routine, which is normal and expected, but I did not respond the same way I usually do when this happens. Usually, this makes me more motivated to continue but over the past week, I started to slip into old habits such as late night snacking, not going to the gym, and eating more than I normally do. This isn't the new me but it surely was starting to look like the person I used to be. It is scary how easy it is for me and my body to get back into old habits.

This is day 2 of what I hope to be a long streak of being consistent with my healthy eating habits and going to the gym. So good luck to any of you with a fitness journey! Let's do it!!! Here are last weeks result, I AM FINALLY OUT OF 157 yasss!


Youtube/Blog updates:
- Video analysis of "Fed Up"- Friday
Mental health and weight loss (blog post) - Saturday
- Foods you think are healthy BUT they aren't (+ alternatives) - Sunday

I will be working on my workout routine and post them to IG and Youtube soon! 
As always, THANK YOU!

Chiseling my best self,
Sam :)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts