starting over + podcast announcement


It has been quite some time now since I uploaded or posted on any of my social media. The truth is: I just did not know where I wanted to steer my media towards. 

When I started this out, I had absolutely no direction with this. I just wanted to post and that was it. It started to become more about the likes and just posting anything I thought was cute. I re-evaluated my actions and decided I need to stop caring about likes and artificial perks and be honest. 

I decided to go all in with this and be as transparent as possible and share my full experience. 

Where am in my weight loss journey? Today is Monday and it is the first day of my maintenance week. I am excited because this week, with moderation, I can eat whatever I want for dinner. I don't go crazy BUT this just lets me eat varieties of food without feeling guilty. I will still go to the gym and continue in my process. I am going to prepare myself mentally because the following week, I go back to the health grind. 

Podcast? YES! I made a podcast where I can talk about different topics without having to worry about things that take my time away worrying about optics. I won't post them all on Youtube but I will my first two to get people used to it. 

Listen here! 


Comments

Popular Posts