reporting on what happened during my maintenance week



If you have seen the latest photo of my progress (see below this) then by now you have seen that there was a big change in weight from my last Instagram post. Don't feel bad or anything, I expected this change. I ate more than I normally do and it took me a while to accept it. I went a bit crazy with food and that is solely my fault. 

In all honesty, had I gone through this months ago I would have given up. However, I am in a much stronger place now. My heart sank when I stepped on the scale but I realized it is just a small obstacle I am able to face. I have gone through worse and I will continue to have setbacks but the important thing is to not give up, NO MATTER WHAT! 

Now what? I will be back on the health grind starting today. This week is my last "vacation" week before I start to work. I will have to eat at work and I will document how I am meal prepping and a few months later, do an update on that. 

Check in on Saturday for an update on maintenance week + my first week back on the health grind. 

I will be releasing a podcast soon onto Youtube (Wednesday) about my self-image/what losing weight has done to me. After that all podcasts will be posted on Spotify, Itunes, and Soundcloud. 

Here is my current weight: 

It says 156.3 which is higher than my last post! Anyways, thanks for reading and till next time!
I will be busy chiseling the best version of myself!- Sam

Comments

Popular Posts