Weekly-Weigh In

Date on the picture doesn't mean anything
This week was bitter-sweet. I didn't expect that I would have gained weight. I thought at the most I would have stayed the same. Oh well, it is gonna ruin my timeline but it happened. I was hesitant to show this because my posts are all about losing weight but this isn't the case this week. I am doing this to show you that no journey is perfect. There are ups and downs and this is just one of those things.

I think this was due to a lack of exercise and eating more than normal. I felt like I was a lot hungrier than normal. Could have been my nerves that got the best of me and just affected me more than I thought.

If you are reading and have gone through this, I am gonna tell you what I am telling myself now:

"It is okay. This is not the end of the world. God willing you have today and the rest of the week to get back on track. This is not permanent. This is just a small obstacle that I will get through"

Here is to the start of a fresh new week! Have a happy Monday! Eat great and workout hard! Get your grind on!

Chiseling my best self,
Sam


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts