Weekly weigh-in

HELLO HELLO,

No this is not a prank (it is April's Fools)! I wanted to talk about this weeks weigh-in here instead of on my channel.

I originally thought I would not lose any weight. Reason being was that it was my brothers' birthday and there were some foods made that are not what I typically eat. We ate pita bread, tzatziki sauce (contains oil and greek yogurt), and meat. Now I can eat some yogurt and very little bread but it felt like too much at once. Keep in mind I don't use oil and if I do it is only for the scrambled eggs and I put very little on. Additionally, I didn't work out 2 hours each time that I went to the gym. I assume the change in weight is due to the new exercises and routine.

I am just in awe because I am only 2 lbs away from losing a total of 40 pounds. It is insane that this is happening like this. I am very grateful at the progress being made.
Below is the photo as proof!

Thank you so much for tuning in today!
Chiseling my best self,
Sam

.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts