I am BACK!

It has been a while since I last checked in here! Let me update you:

This is my last week on maintenance and I don't think I have been able to keep myself in the same weight. I am trying BUT I was not home for a good part of the week which meant that eating the right kind of food has been a bit hard. Nonetheless, I am happy and have no regrets!

I will no longer do daily posts just because sometimes there is nothing much to do about my journey. Usually, it revolves around the same things and I don't want to sound repetitive. I will be having an additional blog post every Monday to talk about some other issues that are not in my posts.

I am currently working on getting back to my daily schedule. Come Monday I will be weighing in AGAIN and starting back to finish the remaining pounds I have to lose (look forward to that). I am too close to give up.

On Sunday I am working on posting my actual before photos. I know I spoke about doing this earlier BUT understand that it is extremely embarrassing for me. I have to put myself out there and open myself up to criticism. I am not used to this but if it can make anyone reflect on their own fitness, I am more than happy with that.

Today I am going to the gym early as I don't want to continue to go later. I like it BUT I hate the feeling of coming home and losing my afternoon. It is already late (lameeee)

Last but not least:

Personally: I am going to get my time management skills under check because come August I will be EXTREMELY busy! I will get into more details later but just know I am in a good place.

Thanks for reading this!
Chiseling my best self,

Sam

Comments

  1. Cok Guzel Hayatim, I wish You the best on Your journey and if You need anything, I am here to help Askim.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts