Welcome to the NEW blog!

Hey guys, I decided to move my blog elsewhere. Wix was good but I don't like too many components to a site. The less I have to do, the better.

Now back to my journal. I went to the gym about an hour ago. THIS is the perfect way to end my Friday night.  I wasn't at all motivated to go, it could have been that I slept about an hour or so in the afternoon. Regardless, I went to the gym and did a good hour and a half. This time I changed it up radically. I focused on doing what I wanted to but was consistently active during my time there. I am slowly adding more weight to my weights seeing as I am not gaining or losing any fat or muscle from my arms. I felt great during the entire time so I am not complaining.

I think this Sunday I am going to release a more personal blog where I talk about a more serious issue I am battling with: body image issues.

That is all for tonight!

Trying to become fit,
Sam 💕

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts