New workout + tomorrows agenda

Today, I switch my workout routine around and also changed the structure of it. Sounds as if I repeating myself but the truth is that. At the beginning of my weight loss journey, I did 2 hours of just cardio. I started to decrease the amount of time I did cardio and now I am down to just 1 hour of it. The rest of the time (1 hour) I do weight-lift. I do 30 mins of cardio, lift, then the rest of my 30 mins then back to lifting. I am just tired of doing the full hour of cardio complete and breaking it off. My workout seemed to go by faster.

I am shocked at the huge change as I was scared to get into weights. I didn't expect it but I am noticing better results than when I just do cardio. Tomorrow I will weigh myself and post it with my analysis.

I was going to do a big post today but I didn't manage my time well and will do that instead tomorrow. I am going to get better at time management as this way I feel more complete and happy with myself.

Thank you so much for tuning in today!
Chiseling my best self,
Sam

Comments

Popular Posts