This is how I looked at 200 pounds (yikes)


I am someone who knows what angles work for me, which means, that I can stage myself to appear much more attractive than I actually did at the moment. Before I started my fitness journey, I would take photos from the chest up so the rest of my body would be unseen. However, I couldn't hide it when my friends would take photos BUT because they didn't have the same people in their social media like me, I didn't pay too much attention to it.

Here is an example of what that looked like:




I circled the areas of my face that are the most changed (my face is more defined, my eyes look more awake). Because I know what works for me, I was able to take photos that hid my weight well.
Because of this, I didn't post many photos on social media and the only times I would, it would be with heavy filters and angle manipulation.


Keep in mind the photos below are when I was roughly 10 lbs shy of 200 lbs. So just imagine that in December of 2018 I had 10 lbs more on my body when I started my weight loss journey.



I look at these photos and I am embarrassed and ashamed I let myself go. I had 0 sense of self. I was blind to the shape of my body. Whenever I would look in a mirror, I think I used to trick myself into thinking I was okay. I don't remember how I looked to myself but I don't think I saw myself like this. I just know I would never compliment my looks or appreciate my body. It was skin on my body without any special attributes. 

It is sad to think that despite such negative emotions I had towards myself, I did nothing to get rid of them. It took a while to come to the realization that I control my life and that I am able to change it. It took 10 years BUT better late than never, right? 

For current pics of myself, CHECK out my Instagram @fattytobaddie01 or Youtube (on the sidebar on the left)

Thanks for reading this!
Chiseling my best self,

Sam



Comments

  1. Damn, really puts Your progress into prospects. Good job Babe. Proud of You Sevgilim.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts