My Youtube Channel!


Today I did not go to the gym. I took a nap and woke up with a fever and I am kind of tired of going to sleep late. So instead early to the gym, it is tomorrow!

I want to apologize and discuss my Youtube videos. I was previously using iMovie and if you are familiar and have used it, it is very difficult to get it to do what you want it to. Personally, I am convinced that this software was designed just to work with making cool photo albums because adding text or animations outside of the pre-worked styles in the software is extremely racing. A couple of days ago I made it my mission to improve the quality as I want to do a really good job with this. I searched and researched and got to this new software I am currently exploring. So far I learned the basics of it, how to make cool text animations and I am convinced I will become an expert on it.

In the meantime, please endure with me as I structure what I want my channel to be about and the posts I make. I am in this for the long haul and I want to find my voice and my own style in this.
If you have any suggestions or recommendations, I am ALL ears!

Here is the link to my latest video: https://youtu.be/dD5e3JWQlvA

Thank you so much for tuning in today!
Chiseling my best self,
Sam


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts