It's working out to work out! (post from old site)

March 27th (Wednesday)
I went to the gym earlier than I had gone in the past months and I am not complaining. I am still working on being in the present with my workout but it is becoming a bit easier every day. I am slowly changing my routine. I have changed my routine multiple times in the past couple of months and it is a struggle to find what works and what doesn't for me.
I don't know what is happening however with what I eat, in particular, how much I eat. Usually, I eat a lot more than I normally do but I seem to be getting fuller, faster now. I do not snack as often as I do and when I do snack, I eat grape tomatoes or really light snacks. I am not concerned, rather shocked because I don't remember this happening to me when I lost a lot of weight when I was younger. But I guess it is just a sign that I am doing my best to eat normally.
That is all for today, till tomorrow!
-Sam

Comments

Popular Posts