Applying a suggestion from a friend (post from old site)

March 26th (Tuesday)
Yesterday was very important for me as I got to disclose some of my inner thoughts and problems to the public for the first time like this. I am not sure if it was because I told multiple people or that I just wrote it down but I felt better today during my workout. I am starting to feel like myself, just like I did at the beginning of my journey.
I posted my first article yesterday and I had a friend (shoutout to Kayla) who shared that she also feels the same way I have felt. She overcomes the issue of loss of motivation by changing her routine. I actually tried it out the day she told me and today and I enjoyed it. Rather than sticking to my same workouts, I changed to a couple of different areas of the gym and it felt refreshing. Sometimes you do need a change of scenery, even in the gym. It also helped that usually I go to the gym late in the evening and today I managed to attend even earlier than normal (at around 5 o'clock). I felt way more energized and I think I might go earlier tomorrow.
Keep in mind that I have been on a constant grind both physical and mental since December of 2018. Before this time I did go to the gym but I didn't eat healthily nor did I change any other aspects of my life. From December and on, I made my health, my priority. Since then, I have gone to the gym at least 4 times a week, haven't had junk food and been keeping myself on track.
It is great to have come this far but I am close to 50% of my goal (losing 40 lbs) and I can't stop now. Tomorrow I will be releasing a video on motivation and I will talk about it more in depth in my post so hold on tight for the post.
That is all for this Tuesday and look forward to a video!
Trying to be fit,
Sam

Comments

Popular Posts